DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE TAKING-AWAY OF THE CHURCH AND THE SECOND COMING IN GLORY.
- RAPTURE:Meets believers in the air.1 Thes 4:15-17; Acts 1:9-11
- SECOND COMING: MeetsIsraelon earth, Zech 14:4-5; Rev 19.
- RAPTURE: Christ does not touch earth.Acts 1:11
- SECOND COMING: Christ comes to stay for 1000 years. Rev 20; Mal 3:2-4
- RAPTURE: For the church. 1 Thes 4:15-17; 1 Cor15:51-55
- SECOND COMING: ForIsraeland tribulation saints. Rev 19; Mal 3:2-4
- RAPTURE:To keep promises to the church. Jn 14:1-3
- SECOND COMING: To keep promises toIsraelthrough OT prophets.
- RAPTURE: “With” souls of saints to get bodies. 1 Thess 4:14-18
- SECOND COMING: “With: saints and angelic armies. Rev 19
- RAPTURE: “Church” an O.T. “mystery”Rom 16:25; Eph 5:32
- SECOND COMING: NaturalIsraelnot a mystery; always God’s nation.
- RAPTURE: Kept from final wrath of great tribulation. 1 Thes 1:10; Rev 3:10
- SECOND COMING: Except for the 144,000 suffer the great tribulation. Rev 6-18
- RAPTURE: IMMINENT: At any time: no prophecy yet to be fulfilled.
- SECOND COMING: After last day apostasy, revelation of antichrist, and many prophecies fulfilled. Eze 36:31-33